Ranch Cheez-Its are so simple! Ranch seasoning, olive oil, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and Cheez-Its are all it takes to make this addictive little snack.
If you like these dressed-up Cheez-Its, you may want to try these Cajun Crackers.
WHY WE LOVE THIS EASY RECIPE
They are simple to prepare and absolutely delicious. The perfect snack for any game day, movie night, or road trip. My husband and his friends ask me to make them every year for their hunting trip. Once you have them, you’ll want them all the time.
- Cheez-It crackers (you can use any flavor of Cheez-its you like)
- A packet of Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Olive Oil
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Dill
You can use any brand of crackers you want. You could easily make this with gluten-free crackers, oyster crackers, Club crackers, etc. I make these with White Cheddar Cheez-Its and Cheddar. I like to mix it up.
HOW TO MAKE
When I say this is simple, I mean it! It’s a simple as mixing the ingredients and tossing into the oven!
- Mix seasonings and oil in a large bowl and then toss in the crackers. Mix well and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Spread crackers on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring 1-2 times while baking.
These little snacks are perfect for gift bags! Make them up for tailgates, hostess gifts, Christmas party baskets, etc.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, I’ve made them with vegetable oil with no problems. I would think any oil would be ok as long as it doesn’t have a strong flavor.
You could easily add some red pepper flakes or a couple of dashes of your favorite hot sauce.
Store in an air-tight container for at least 5-7 days.
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 1 ounce packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 12 ounce box of Cheez-its (white cheddar or original)
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Mix olive oil and seasonings together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in Cheez-its and mix well. Let sit for 5 minutes so the seasoning can soak in a bit.
- Spread crackers on to a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Stir 1-2 times while baking.
© Front Porch Life Magazine photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder